If you haven’t done anything yet to support Breast Cancer Awareness, there’s still time. Here are our favorite things to buy or do until the end of October:
- Want to golf with Morgan Pressel, have lunch with Martha Stewart or go backstage at Project Runway? Then get out your wallet and bid on one of over 315 experiences in Ralph Lauren’s Pink Pony Charity Auction. 100% of the net proceeds go to the Pink Pony Fund of the Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation which supports education, treatment and research for medically underserved communities. The auction closes October 21st. To bid or just drool, go to RL Pink Pony Charity Auction. If that’s more than you wanted to spend, purchase any Pink Pony item and 10% will go to the Pink Pony Fund.
- Wilson’s Hope Platinum Club Set is a great gift for a beginning golfer. The set includes an oversized 460cc titanium driver, fairway wood, hybrids and irons with graphite shafts, and a mallet putter. A percentage of the proceeds will got to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To learn more about the set, go to Wilson Hope Platinum Club Set and find a Wilson retailer near you, click here.
- If you have more time than money, host or participate in an event to raise money and awareness about breast cancer. Susan G. Komen for the Cure allows you to find events in your area.
- Shop at Golf4Her’s “Pretty in Pink Webtique.” 10% of the proceeds will go to Cristie Kerr’s Birdies for Breast Cancer. Our fave? The Blingo hat clip ballmarker made with Swarovski crystals that looks like a mandala. Click here to shop.
- Teezies, a new designer tee site, will share 10% of the sale of each package of “All About Pink” tees to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. The tees are made of wood and wrapped with cute and sassy designs to fit your style. They come in three sizes: 2-1/8″, 2-3/4″ and 3-1/4″ starting at $3.00 for 6 tees. To purchase, go to GolfTeezies.blogspot.com.
- This just in – Lilly Pulitzer and the American Cancer Society have created a limited-edition ‘Murfee’ scarf with pink and green lotus flower to support breast cancer awareness. Lilly Pulitzer will donate $5 of each scarf sold sold to American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer campaign. The scarf retails for $118 and can be purchased at LillyPulitzer.com.
Image courtesy of Lilly Pulitzer.